- Development of the interface strategy, interface management plan and register, interface management procedure, and development of the supporting tools and systems
- Identify and define Interfaces at earliest opportunity
- Initiate regular scheduled technical interface coordination meetings with appropriate participants to discuss the matrix and proposed resolutions
- Develop an action list within meeting notes with assigned ownership and due dates supporting project schedule
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for each project to limit conflict
- Promote clear communication between projects as key to successful delivery
- Document, according to interface management plan, the request and exchange of documents among projects that support interface resolution
- Ensure the traceability and recording of agreements and changes
- Maintain the required interface documentation as per interface management plan
- Facilitate the resolution of any cross-boundary interface issues to meet the requirements of the program
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH35164