S4 HANA Supply Chain Management Functional Lead.
- Minimum 2-3 years Supply Chain Management experience
- Must have experience in at least 3 of the following: Inventory, Logistics, Purchasing, Fixed Asset & Contracts
- Must have experience of using SAP, ideally S4 HANA rather than ECC/Business Suite.
- Must have experience in at least one of the following SAP modules: Materials Management, Sourcing & Procurement, Supply Chain
- Must have experience of SAP ACTIVATE methodology
Nice to have:
- ARIBA experience
- Fieldglass experience
- Concur experience
- Understanding of AGILE project methodology.
- Must speak/read/write English.
- Nice to have: French and/or Arabic.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the Customer Project Manager
- Complete S4 HANA ACTIVATE project tasking's throughout the Project Life Cycle.
- Provides S4 HANA training to the end users in their respective dept. (Train the Trainer)
- Persuasive communicator and good listener.
- Participates in AGILE SPRINTS with the SAP installation team.
- Participates in AGILE daily Stand-Up meetings with the SAP installation team.
- Participate in the Fit/GAP/Delta Workshops with SAP installation team.
- Participate in the cutover planning.
- Participate in the Hyper-Support activities immediately after S4 HANA go-live.
- Maintain & prioritise the Product Backlog
- Engage with SAP Installation team for scope clarification workshops.
- Define scope features through Model Company and Best Practices Explorer
- Participate & Identify legacy items for data cleansing.
- Engage with SAP Installation team to identify WRICEF requirements (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms).
- Identify Business Subject Matter Experts (SME's) for any feature clarifications.
- Understands the current ERP workflow & processes for their respective dept.
- Participates in test cycles for S4 HANA scope items.
- Approves testing for S4 HANA scope features.
- Review & champion S4 HANA self-enablement materials for their dept.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36627