Senior Developer Salesforce
Our client's innovation and excellence create a platform for growth. We have a range of businesses in the United States and Canada, including clean power generation, cogeneration, and energy storage; retail energy sales; and comprehensive services to help customers run their facilities more efficiently and optimize energy and other resource use and expense. Nearly 100 percent of our power generation portfolio is low carbon or renewable. Globally, our client is the largest independent power producer and energy efficiency services provider in the world, with operations in 70 countries employing 150,000 people, including 1,000 researchers in 11 R&D centers.
Responsible for the development and technical support of the Salesforce platform, business applications, and integration initiatives for the Retail Energy business. Assist IT management with the analysis, prioritization and planning of enhancements and upgrades.
Essential Job Functions
- Customize Salesforce including APEX, VisualForce, Process Automation, Custom Trigger development, Vlocity Omniscripts, Data Modeling and Management, API development, and External Service Integration.
- Analysis of when to configure, customize, or purchase an add-in.
- Interact directly with end users and managers as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and integrations with internal systems.
- Provide support of the Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, custom objects and workflow rules.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications while adhering to standards developed by the technical architecture team.
- Coach and mentor junior developers.
- Participate in user story workshops and estimation sessions.
- Participate in sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
- Strong Salesforce development experience with Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce, Native, API, SOAP, Triggers, Lightning components, Process Builder, MySQL, and VF flow.
- Experience with Web Services, REST, outbound messaging, and experience with integration/middleware tools (e.g. Azure API Management, Mulesoft, Boomi, Scribe).
- Knowledge of Salesforce limits and experience with development practices to conform, while ensuring optimum performance.
- Proficient in writing unit tests that achieve near 100% test code coverage.
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Azure DevOps, Metadata API, Git, Ant, JIRA, etc.
- Experience with defect triage, analysis, and resolution.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 5 - 7 years minimum Information Technology development/support experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management and applicability of IT controls to development deliveries.
- 3-5 years of experience as a SFDC Developer with Sales Cloud and Service, including the use of data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, and Salesforce for Outlook)
- Preferred Salesforce certifications include: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II.
- Experience with Vlocity will be a plus.
- Retail Energy Industry Experience will be a plus.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35863