* Main responsibility of this role is to provide SAP support and guidance to business users in subsidiary units within financial and controlling areas - especially with regard to month end closing procedure. This encompasses multi-SAP modules including but not limited to FICO and JVA.
* Work with chosen vendor and existing legacy system support teams to define a data migration strategy with regards to future acquisitions within the Group. Assist in migrating data from a legacy system to a new system, defining the process and the data migration across all functional work streams. Support the testing throughout the data migration test cycles and Go Live.
* Work with chosen vendor for the implementation of a centralized SAP system at HQ level. As part of the team, work for all phases of the project from design, build, test, deploy, Go Live and support.
* Post implementation, act as a subject matter expert by providing front line support related, but not limited, to FICO and JVA business processes.
* Bring industry knowledge and offer insight/advice of SAP best practices, deliver SAP training, act as escalated support for SAP related issues and identify opportunities to improve business processes.
* Act as a link between the technical support and business units being able to articulate complex business concepts into technical terms.
* Implement and support where applicable third-party software.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37166