- identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers with focus on Oil & Gas Telecommunications
- will be responsible for Saudi, Kuwait and Bahrain markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- generate leads and call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- have a good understanding of the division's products and services (wireless communications networks) and be able to advise others about them
- create a sales pipeline
- negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- discuss promotional strategy and activities with the division
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications
- Master's degree in business, marketing or related field
- At least 10 years' experience in wireless communications products sales, marketing or related field
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.