* Understand, reflect & practice Company's vision & values.
* Be responsible for supporting the business unit in implementing Corporate HR Policies
* Be the HR interface for all new projects in all aspects, Labor legal assessment, budget, talent assessment, hiring etc.
* Own and lead HR Business KPIs and performance targets, train HR BU team and consolidate Quarterly business reviews, support leadership team in AOP for all HR matters: costing, Hc plan etc.
* HR Governance: Supporting the compliance of all BU in terms of SOPs - harmonization of Group practices where applicable
* Create and maintain dashboard of HR
* Create and maintain dashboard of BU to help monitor HR activities and performance across BU
* Liaise with Corporate HR team in all initiatives within BU s and facilitate their implementation
* To Be Custodian of Manpower cost across BU s
* To be the owner with leadership team in business unit of engagement agenda and the ambassadors of IFFCO culture and Values.
Bachelor/ Masters/ MBA
Specialized Qualification in HR is a plus
* 10 years experience as HR Generalist
* Understanding of local labor laws in multiple locations in scope
* Business acumen and analytical skills.
* Motivating, coaching, and developing people
* Ability to solve conflicts among areas/ functions
* Developing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders
* Communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
* To act as a change catalyst and facilitates
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.