Petroplan are assisting a world leader in hydrocarbons exploration, production, refining and distribution in their search for Pipeline Corrosion Engineer to be based in one of their offices in Dammam.
- Develop, implement and maintain Corrosion Management Plans (CMP) for the pipelines as per Saudi Aramco standards, including design of scraping, chemical injection and corrosion monitoring programs.
- Carry out failure investigation and fitness for service evaluations for the pipelines failures typically involving corrosion, erosion, vibration, impact, stress and welding/manufacturing/coating defect failure modes and provide recommendations to prevent failures and improve integrity of the pipelines.
- Provide technical support for materials and coatings selection based on the international and Saudi Aramco standards.
- The successful candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably in materials, metallurgical or chemical (or other relevant discipline) with a focus on corrosion.
- NACE Corrosion Technologist or NACE Internal Corrosion Technologist certification. Any other NACE Senior and Specialist-level certifications would be an asset.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Working knowledge of internal and external corrosion mechanisms common to upstream oil and gas industry and its corresponding corrosion management such as In-Line inspection and Scraping.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.