- Assist Lead Engineer in providing technical excellence
- Assist in the development of discipline project documentation and design data records
- Supervise and provide training and technical support to project designers team as needed
- Responsible for preparing and checking 3D models and CADD drawings
- Collating and implementing IDC Engineering review and Client review comments
- Update the Mechanical, Piping and Pipelines Design / Drafting stick files
- Assure consistency and quality in the Design / Drafting drawing package
- Manage design deliverables issue and transmittal records
- Reports on work status/ problem areas/ needs
- Track deliverable status, model progress, and design studies
- Prepare complete bills of materials for all drawings
- Prepare and organize project 3D model review meetings
- Attend project meetings as applicable and keep notes of same
- Experience in the oil / gas industry
- Solid experience in 3D Model design / drafting of Process Plant projects
- Must have knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
- Must have working knowledge of company and project QA requirements
- Must have excellent working knowledge of PDS, SP3D, AutoCAD, and MicroStation
- Experience in the supervision and training of designers and CADD operators
- Experience in layout design, detail drafting and preparation of material take-offs
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.