Engineer with experience in oil and gas, hydrocarbon refinery, offshore, mining or infrastructure industries having engineering design project experience.
- Responsible for static equipment, package equipment and heat exchanger design.
- Originate new and revise existing engineering deliverables.
- Revise and check engineering deliverables against company procedures, standards, and checklists.
- Supervise engineering work being produced by juniors.
- Conduct and receive trainings related to job as required.
- Planning and completion of work within allocated man-hours effectively and plan work to avoid slippage.
- Interfaces, coordinates and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other team members.
- Delegation and distribution work as well as manage billability of team.
- Coordinates with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensure that other disciplines input are incorporated.
- Go for site visits and verify site conditions and markup drawings/perform as-built activities.
- Manage deliverables submission with required quality checks and proper management of record.
- Technical report writing and preparation of presentations.
- Full knowledge of Aramco, Sabic and Royal commission standards.
- Technical bid evaluation, Vendor document review and subcontract scope management.
- BSc. Engineering Mechanical
- Mechanical Engineer with minimum 10 years' experience in oil and gas facilities
- PMC experience preferably
- Able to prepare independently equipment design and calculations without vendor support for basic static equipment. Preparation of Technical specs, datasheets, equipment lists and Bid tabs.
- MS Office
- Compress/PV Elite
- Navisworks/Smartplant review
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.