We are currently supporting a major international EPC company in their search for a Subcontract and Procurement Manager to join them in Saudi Arabia.
You would be working as the interface with their client who is one of the largest global energy companies with some of the most exciting projects in the industry.
Reporting To: Director of Project Management and Managing Director
* Manage and be responsible for an expanding team in the office made up of varying grades and skill sets.
* Performs full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting & procurement work.
* Qualifies suppliers, issues requests for proposals, evaluates proposals
* ISI approvals
* Maintains subcontract files in accordance to established procedures.
* Oversees and performs the full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work on a project.
* Under general direction, is accountable for the performance and results of a related discipline or sub-group within a function.
* Manages the delivery of functional objectives by providing leadership and direction to team members.
* Participates in the development of functional strategy and may be responsible for global processes and procedures.
* Sets objectives and key deliverables for the team
* Manages and reports on cost savings
* Reporting to Leadership team in kingdom as well as functional reporting to regional HQ.
Qualifications & Years of Experience:
Degree educated. (Engineering Degree is an advantage)
Should have around fifteen to twenty five years related experience after finishing a bachelor degree. Must have more than ten years' experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure industries.
Management experience, excellent negotiation skills, ability to deal with multi-cultural internal and external personnel. Strong analysis capability, good computer skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.