Petroplan are looking to recruit a Cost Estimtion and Bidding Manager to live and work in Saudi Arabia on a permanent staff basis.
You must live and work in Saudi currently to apply for this role.
1. Scope of Responsibilities
To independently manage the Estimation and Bidding Departments in relation to EPC/Fabrication/multidiscipline construction projects from enquiry stage to project execution stage.
2. Primary Duties
* Responsible in the design and develop programs for conversions, interfaces, and/or reporting for estimation and bidding.
* Guides others in expertise and work with estimating and project control teams to develop, maintain and provide user support for several enterprise applications, including estimating tools.
* Reviews design scope criteria and quantities for completeness and coordinates reasonably with the project to develop additional estimating bases when information is incomplete.
* Outlines how the organization would meet a contract's requirements, considering a wide range of issues, from health and safety to customer care and staff issues, and are weighted for quality as well as price.
* Responsible for managing an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition / strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification and risk management.
* Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
3. Job/Cost Impact
Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
4. Supervisory Responsibility
* All Bidding Team Personnel.
* All Estimation Personnel.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34411