- Working at Regional level and assigned temporary or part time on Project, the Lead Expeditor is responsible of all the Expediting activities for the Region.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the expediting function within multiple Projects in parallel, meeting all Project delivery requirements.
- Organize and oversee the work of site and field expeditors based in the company's operating sites (instruct, coach, develop expediting plans)
- Apply all relevant procedures, tools and forms in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of expediting.
- Ensure the Procurement activities is coordinated from the PO placement up to the agreed delivery term as well as all other post-delivery activities as they are defined in the PO
- University degree in Engineering
- Good leadership and strong cooperation skills
- Trouble shooting Skills - Solution orientated, make decisions that benefit the company and able to resolve issues with suppliers by maintaining at the same time a good level of communication internally and externally.
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written).
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and any other related software
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29713