- You are expected to be able to do the following:
- Provide guidance and oversight on best-in-class reservoir management tenets, practices and state-of-the art- technologies for all Saudi Aramco hydrocarbon assets.
- Formulate reservoir development, data acquisition, strategic surveillance and monitoring master-plans to ensure optimal development and depletion strategies.
- Utilize reservoir management standards and guidelines to enhance both NPV and hydrocarbon recovery.
- Lead, design and participate in integrated field reviews and field development plans.
- Preparing reservoir engineering input into drilling and work-over proposals and programs.
- Recommend advanced completion techniques for horizontal and multi-lateral wells.
- Lead and participate in reservoir engineering studies that include reservoir stimulation modeling of various IOR processes for improvement of ultimate recovery.
- Participate in technical societies and technical groups.
- Train and mentor young engineers.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36757