- Overall management of procurement activities & resources for all different disciplines (Procurement, Subcontract, Expediting and Logistics) under the Regional Procurement Dept.
- Ensure necessary Procurement support is provided at Regional level to all Projects, Plant & Equipment Department and Tendering Department.
- Work under guidance, instructions and close coordination with the Corporate Procurement or relevant Category Management Team when required.
- Strive to achieve Procedural integrity on activity under his control.
- Ensure the budget is always aligned within corporate targets.
- Monitor and maintain the regional KPI's
- Provide the necessary procurement support to all Projects/Sites including but not limited to
- Ensure the Procurement Software (APICS) is properly and fully used by all Projects, Central Facility Yards and Regional Office as per Company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure the key stake holders (Corporate Procurement, Regional Management, Category Leads) have been involved in the procurement process or decision making when required.
- Ensure compliance to any local content program and propose long term vendor development grogram if required.
- Ensure a close, continuous and efficient interface with Engineering, Project Control, Construction, Quality and Stores dept.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions within the team
- Supervise the negotiation strategies and lead commercial and contractual negotiations developed for each Project.
- Monitor and maintain a full compliance with the Company Procurement Procedures.
- Maintain proper management of Vendors Assessment and Supplier Performance Management in its region
- Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy
- Excellent operational, leadership, communication and co-operation skills
- Pro-activeness and can-do attitude with minimum resource
- Very good reporting skills as well as ability to interface with senior management
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written).
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and any other related software
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Procurement field with at least 5 years' in a Senior Procurement Manager Position.
- Previous experience in EPC Marine Construction and/or Oil & Gas.
- Proven experience at Department/Regional level or significant experience as procurement Manager at Project level
- Previous experience with Middle East.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30729