- Lead Civil/Structural Engineer to support client Construction of industrial Project in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia.
- Liaise with construction perosnnel and addresssite queries during construction
- Review, comment on and approves drawings related to his field of activity
- Review and comment on supplier and other discipline drawings
- Advise the Construction team on site and propose corrective actions for any technical issues/discrepancies during construction
- Perform all assigned work to agreed standardsfor safety, health environment and demonstrate a commitment to attaining high levels of HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) performance
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- 15 years minimum industrial experience
- 10 years experience working on Construction sites
- Relevant work experience on similar projects (Design and Construction) is a must
- Full knowledge of Saudi Standards
- Relevant work experience on the construction of Industrial buildings (Structural, Architectural, Plumbing, HVAC etc.)
- The candidate will have considerable experience in Civil Engineering especially in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Candidate will be fully familiar with terminology used and adopted in the Oil and Gas business.
- Candidate will have a range of technical abilities related to all technical aspects of industrial buildings, in additional to the Civil related knowledge (site preparation, site development, underground utilities, landscaping, etc.)
- Candidate will have good understanding of topographical, geophysical and geotechnical issues
- The successful candidate can bring at appropriate times, innovation to the engineering process from their background
- High Level of spoken and written English is mandatory
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.