Lead Contract Engineer who is a critical position in Procurement Section (Accounting & Administration Division) has responsibility for ensuring timely and properly organizing and coordinating contracting activities in order that Procurement Section meets department KPIs approved by the Management and the Annual Plans.
Under the direct management of Deputy Section Manager, the Contract Engineer is responsible for successful implementation of followings:
- Ensure that all contract activities/bidding packages are conducted properly and timely as the approved contract strategy.
- Coordinate with other company's User departments in order to ensure building a strong contracting strategy and that the bidding schedules are met.
- Ensure proper selection of bidders list and extensive negotiation, timely issuance of bid document, through evaluation and recommendation to appropriate approvals.
- Ensure the coordination with user department, legal advisor for preparing, reviewing of Invitation to Bid, tender document, contract term and condition, scope of work, technical specification and finalizing the contract as requested by Manager
- Ensure all contractual documents are submitted by the contractor in accordance with the contract.
- Supervise the expediting work for ensuring timely delivery of materials and equipment, and / or timely completion of services.
- Supervise and ensure the availability of services, materials and equipment that meet the schedule, budget, specification, and quality as required by users.
- Supervise and ensure that year to year vendors/suppliers and contracts performance evaluation/feedback is provided timely and accurately to meet contracts KPI and goals.
- Supervise and ensure that advice and training is provided to other employees on contract policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all contracts reports are generated timely as required.
- To achieve personal KPI through department KPI (when applicable)
- To ensure timely and accurate contracts activities
- To supervise and monitor the performance of contractors
- To supervise and ensure the integrity of purchasing and contracting function and company image is maintained.
- To supervise and ensure proper expediting work.
- To supervise and ensure proper advice and training to other employees on contract policies and procedures.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36405