- Position will be based out of Fort McMurray on M-F schedule.
- Relocation assistance will be provided for the successful candidate residing outside the Fort McMurray area.
- P.ENG/ Able to register with APEGA
- Bachelors of science or engineering (mining, civil, materials, geological or environmental)
- 6-10 years of experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Well-developed critical thinking skills, with an ability to apply logic and challenge assumptions, conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Independently plan and conduct projects to improve mine efficiency
- Provide mine plan mentorship to both technical and mine operations personnel
- Craft, present, and complete final reports on productivity, geological and geotechnical risks, mining rates and equipment capabilities with originality
- Devise new approaches and apply current processes in new ways every single day
- Analyze technical data in real-time and draw conclusions from comparative situations
- Plan and organize work for the reclamation and sustainability
- Plan and outline effective implementation of change for operation
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35602