We are currently recruiting for a Senior Pipeline Engineer (Subsea), working for a client of ours in their London office. The Senior Pipeline Engineer will specialise in both the design and analysis of offshore pipelines.
- Provide specialist skills in areas of subsea pipelines, including design codes, and must show strong engineering practice
- Candidate will also need to be competent within design calculations, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations and study reports
- Provide mechanical and integrity calculations for offshore pipelines using DNV Tools, AutoPIPE, Abaqus or similar software
- Coordinate pipeline engineering support to the execution of multi-discipline projects in line with defined budget and schedule
- Liaise with associated subsea related disciplines and understand the interfaces within a project
- Provide pipeline engineering assistance during occasional periods of offshore or site working
- Provide pipeline engineering support to Business Acquisition and FEED study execution
- Train / mentor junior and Graduate engineers
- Actively participate in relevant training to pursue continuing professional development
- Professional qualifications - Degree qualified or above
- Ability to prioritise, organise and deliver work to deadlines set by management
- Presents self in a professional manner appropriate to the role
- Produces work of presentable quality
- Able to provide analysis support for projects using analysis packages
- MSc or PHD in STEM subject
- Membership to a relevant Professional body
- Engineering experience within the Subsea industry
- Experience within AutoPIPE, AGA etc. industry approved software
- ABAQUS experience for advanced pipeline design and analysis
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36353