08 January 2020
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Petroplan Europe Ltd are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their Corporate and Commercial recruitment team, based in our office at London Waterloo.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with specific clients to ensure Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise. This will include developing relationships with HR/line managers, both on the phone and in meetings, finding out more about their business/people strategy, vacancies, general needs within your specific markets
- Bringing in new vacancies and generating leads through business development with prospect and existing clients
- Building strong relationships with candidates to ensure Petroplan is their preferred specialist recruitment partner in helping them achieve their career objectives and realise their potential. This will include achieving weekly targets in terms of candidate calls, and liaising and supporting Resourcers in their challenge to build a quality candidate database
- Mentoring Resourcers and Associate Recruitment Consultants
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically, ensuring that you keep relevant colleagues and manager updated
- Generating gross profit through placements in accordance with targets agreed with your line manager
- Networking and profile building generally with clients, candidates and colleagues, including sharing market knowledge / information regarding candidates, clients and projects with your global colleagues
- Conducting client fee negotiations
- Achieving your KPI's on a monthly basis and celebrating success
- Ensuring quality assurance and compliance
- Must have excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of LinkedIn. Advanced skills using Bullhorn as a recruiter tool is also an advantage.
Experience and Skills
- Experience working within a recruitment role
- Experience working within the Oil and Gas recruitment industry
- Must be able to demonstrate experience making a minimum of 15 candidate placements within a one-year period
- Able to demonstrate success conducting client fee negotiations
Competitive salary offered.
Closing date for applications: 05 February 2020
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH359