Our client is looking for a Senior Reliability Specialist, (Electric Shovels) in Fort McMurray, AB.
Preferred candidated living in Fort McMurray.
Otherwise the candidate must want to relocate to Fort McMurray for the position.
It is not Fly in Fly out position- could offer a competitive relocation package for anyone successful.
Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs
You will use your expertise to:
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the business regarding short and long term maintenance activities and strategies
- Manage on-site assessments of equipment issues and path forward
- Participate in and facilitate failure analysis, root cause analysis and incident investigation teams
- Support reliability improvements through technology
- Provide exceptional mentorship and guidance to new hire employees in the EIT (Engineer in training) reliability groups and planning roles, as well as be a trusted resource for field technicians with limited shovel specialized training
- Provide recommendations on regular stewardship asset reliability performance
- Share your experience in condition based monitoring programs related to ultra-class equipment
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
- Must have electric shovels experience
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- 20 years of in field working experience with shovels and ultra-class haul trucks
- 20 years of in field experience working within either maintenance and reliability or a combination of both for large mining equipment
- 15-20 years of mining experience
- Knowledge of P&H and Komatsu equipment
- The ability to anticipate potential problems and check for out-of-the-ordinary conditions, as well as having a strong sense of accountability
- A valid driver's licence and a clean driving record
- Alignment with our values of: safety above all else, respect, raise the bar, commitments matter and do the right thing
- Oil sand experience
- Journeyperson or Mechanical engineering educational background
- Strong collaboration skills that enables you to build strong, positive relationships with diverse groups
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH35963