Senior Reservoir Engineer
- To perform integrated reservoir studies incorporating geological data, well performance data and reservoir information available.
- The final objective is to contribute to the preparation and execution of the Field development Plans (new wells, developments and reservoir management) to maximize oil production and revenues for Client.
- Bachelors degree plus Master of Science or PH D Preferred.
- 5 - 15 years experience on the following, depending on experience quality.
- Experience in building 3D dyanamic simulations models.
- Experience in support of field development planning and uncertainty analysis.
- Experience in development well planning and execution (including high angle /horizontal wells).
- Experience in Waterflood expected, EOR would be a plus
- Experience in reserves calculation and general reservoir Engineering reporting.
- Some operational experience (production, well testing, stimulation etc)
- Middle East experience would be considered a plus but not essential.
Candidate should be well experience in producing, quality checking/running;
- Reservoir development plans
- Well test analysis
- PVT analysis
- Core analysis, SCAL
- Production testing
- Wellbore outflow
- Artificial lift
Some additional information regarding the position:
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34662