If you enjoy recruiting but are frustrated by micromanagement; high KPI's and poor bonus/commission schemes, then this role is for you
Petroplan, UK has a great opportunity for a Recruiter with 2 - 4 years "360 recruitment" experience. Preference for Mechanical / Structural / Engineering recruitment experience
We are looking for people who have the personality to match the experience.
Why work at Petroplan?
- international opportunities
- great career development opportunities
- investment in you and your career
- Great salary
- Even better commission
- Medical cover
- Early finishes
- Personal awards or gifts
- Support for studies
- Team building opportunities
- Regular Petroplan social events
- Subsidised health insurance for family members
- Regular casual dress
- Working from home opportunities
- Friendly people - work with people who care
- Your opinions matter
- Your suggestions are actually considered
Role and responsibilities for this position:
- Building strong relationships with specific clients to ensure Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise.
- Business Development - researching and approaching new prospect companies, approaching and developing professional relationships with them and converting them to sustainable clients
- Building strong relationships with candidates to ensure Petroplan is their preferred specialist recruitment partner in helping them achieve their career objectives and realise their potential. This will include achieving weekly targets in terms of candidate calls, and liaising and supporting researchers in their challenge to build a quality candidate database
- Generating gross profit through placements in accordance with targets agreed with your line manager, ensuring you run a profitable and efficient desk
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically, ensuring that you keep relevant colleagues and manager updated
- Sourcing candidates and liaising with other RC colleagues to ensure that you put forward the best candidates for the relevant role
- Have experience in recruitment (technical) with a proven track record in billing and business development
- Agency background, proven experience in delivering on role and BD
- Be able to demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, preferably with passive candidates
- Be resilient, determined, proactive and keen to challenge
- Have an inquiring and inquisitive mind which thrives on building relationships at all levels
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be persuasive and persistent
- Have excellent IT skills - a working knowledge of Linked In is preferred as is database experience
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand
Please call Lindsay Sher on 441483 881642 or email Lindsay.Sher@Petroplan.com
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for the role above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Before you submit your CV we ask that you have spent time getting to know what is involved in the role and have conducted research to give you sufficient understanding of Petroplan and what we do.
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH26