- Provide administrative support to the Service Manager, Service Supervisor & Field Service Engineers / Technicians;
- Coordinate and organize skills certification for new hires as required by customers
- Liaise with clients, regional sales offices / agents on manpower availability and work visas;
- Prepare weekly reports on revenue and manpower movement / deployment;
- Coordinate with Finance & HR on Service Engineers' offshore bonuses & expenses / claims reimbursement;
- Coordinate and make travel arrangements (hotel / flight / visa);
- Arrange offshore training courses both locally and at on-site locations;
- Liaise with Purchaser on procurement of offshore safety gears
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Coordinating, preparing and processing of Service Invoices, Rental figures and Aftermarket figures including Accrual for submission to finance department.
- Compiles the Offshore Bonus forms and check to ensure correlation to time spent offshore.
- Organizes all transport to and from Field Service Technician home base and work site.
- Preparing visa's and compiling documents related to joining the Rig.
- Collates the service competency and certification. (CV) for Tender submittal.
- Updates and maintains technician training and competency database.
- Out of hours and weekend work may be required resulting in the need to process.
- Travel arrangements and visa processing.
- Ensures compliance with relevant Dril-Quip policy, processes and procedures and maintains required documentation
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in an administrative capacity in a similar industry role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with MS Access an advantage
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and high initiative is desired
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH28774