Python Web Developer Responsibilities;
As a web developer on our next-generation well analytics and data gathering platform you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding problems involving large data, charting & visualization, and more. Successful candidates should be comfortable working in large mature applications, while also having the enthusiasm and excitement for writing fresh solutions. While working within an existing team you'll have the opportunity to learn from other talented developers, but also be leaned upon to share your knowledge and experience as well.
Job Skills and Qualifications;
· Experience building web APIs using Python and Django
· Experience in a modern web framework like Angular, React, etc.
· Experience with Gulp, Grunt, or Browserify a plus.
· Preferably experience working with Docker, AWS, and Salt.
· Working knowledge of Postgres, including DB specific functionality such as Materialized Views, Partial Indexes, and PL/V8.
· Existing knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry is not required.
Ability to bring new and creative solutions to fun and challenging problems!
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34825