About The Position The Software Engineer (RPA) will play an integral part in developing automations using industry leading technologies such as Blue Prism while using their core development strengths to help build core platform capabilities
Key responsibilities include:
* Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through the use of Blue Prism, Ameren's automation platform.
* Participate in requirements gathering and design through client meeting, interviews, and workshops.
* Build and maintain sets of automations for multiple projects and business lines.
* Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, security, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
* Participates in estimation and planning activities within the Agile team.
* Communicates daily with the Scrum Master and teammates on progress, plans for the day, and reports any issues blocking progress.
* Participates in demos, code reviews, and retrospectives; communicates ideas for team continuous improvement and willingly receives feedback for self-improvement.
* Focuses on delivering business priority and value at all times.
* Participate in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
* Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems and issues. Report, track, and address defects. Package new versions of updated software and enhanced automations and make it ready for deployment in production.
* Document technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation in agile tools such as Jira and team collaboration SharePoint site to support development, security, operations, and maintenance activities.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Engineering or Mathematics. Three or more years of relevant applications development experience required. Two or more years of experience leading the design and implementation of business applications on a variety of computing platforms or deep expertise in the platform specific for the role will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Knowledge and experience with the following technologies may be required or preferred based on the position posted, and will be determined during vacancy scoping: o Programming Languages: .NET, C#, Java, Java Script o Database Management: SQL, Oracle o Tools: Visual Studio, GIT, Jira, Confluence, Postman o Platforms: Windows, .NET framework o Middleware: Web Services (REST,SOAP), XML o Experience in API's preferred. o Past experience working as part of a collaborative team that practices Agile and/or DevOps throughout the SDLC. o Familiarity, certifications, and/or experience with RPA software tools (e.g., UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) highly preferred.
Good analytical, communication and facilitation, leadership and human relations skills required. May be required to work off-hours for project needs, support/upgrade/outage reasons, and systems implementations. May also be required to carry an on-call pager or cell phone to provide the required system support (includes 24x7x365).
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36067