Petroplan are looking for a SAP SDM/IDM consultant to be based in South Africa for a Permanent position.
Please see spec below;
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Key requirements and experience
- Degree in information technology or relevant qualification
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in SAP, with particular experience in Secondary Distribution Management.
- Minimum 2-3 years ABAP experience
- Functional knowledge, understanding and experience of Logistics, Sales and Distribution and Materials Management.
- Understanding of SAP Sales and Distribution and Materials Management business processes.
- Strong ABAP technical knowledge and experience
- Design knowledge and experience would be advantageous
- Experience with multiple full cycle SAP implementations, including S4 HANA experience.
- Experience within the Oil and Gas Industry is advantageous.
- Experience in configuration, performing customization and writing Specifications.
- Experience in the design, development, testing and implementation, preferably over multiple SAP and non-SAP technologies, geographic locations, size and scale of projects.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP sub modules like SD, MM
- Knowledge and experience of Integrated Dispatch Management (IDM) is an advantage (application that supports and automates dispatching).
- Experience in SAP Solution Manager
- Experience in ticketing tool
- Stay informed of the SAP roadmap, solutions, service offerings and market trends.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Ability to scope requirements and develop detailed project plans to meet business requirements.
- Know-how of project and consulting business practices
- Extensive experience of business processes and systems
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Ability to resolve complex issues.
- Strong organizational skills and able to collaborate with the business.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in working with global teams across geographies.
- Experience in influencing key stakeholders and confidence in dealing with stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop knowledge and skills
- Ability to develop/mentor less experienced resources.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity for analysis and conceptual thinking
If ypou have the skills and are interested please email me your CV
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35839