I am looking to recruit an excellent Planner/Scheduler for a major Oil and Gas client in Sandton, Africa for a years contract on a day rate to start asap.
Minimum qulaiifcations required to apply:
Bachelor degree in relevant field.
* Minimum of 8 years relevant industry experience (including upstream).
* Qualifications and certifications relevant to Planning and Scheduling
* Sound knowledge of stage-gate project systems, approval requirements and processes and quality management systems.
* Proven track record in providing Project Planning / Scheduling support to capital projects.
* In-depth knowledge of the use of commercially available scheduling and risk analysis management software, specifically Primavera, Microsoft Project, Pert Master.
* Ability to work within a geographically dispersed virtual team, in a matrix organization.
* EPCM knowledge, experience and exposure.
* Excellent leadership skills, with good written and oral communication.
* Fluency in written and spoken English; knowledge of other language(s)
* Experience of working on seismic campaigns and drilling projects.
* Track record in working on large scale capital projects.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30477