Academic: Higher Technical Engineer
· 10 years of experience, recommended in Offshore Substations
Activities to Develop:
· Experience in I&C subsystems (DCS, Scada, field instrumentation, FDS, FiFi, Inert Gas & communication protocols).
· Control System topology design for offshore projects.
· Technical Specification and technical document (IO List, Inst List, Cause & Effect matrix, Functional Descriptions, Control Narratives, etc).
· Technical Specification of motorized and pneumatic valves.
· Technical specification of I&C Cables.
· Flowchart from process description.
· Factory Acceptance test assistance in vendor installations.
· Expediting (Technical evaluation and follow on the purchase) of I&C devices.
· Fire Detection System control.
· I&C team management.
· Guarantee the coordination of works with the rest of disciplines within the Engineering Department and within their own department.
· Undertake design and analysis activities in accordance with tasks assigned on Project.
· Produce project status reports on weekly and monthly basis.
· Produce project status reports
· IEC (International Electro technical Commission)
· VDE (German Federation of Electro technical, Electronic and Information Technology Industries)
· VdS German safety std
· KKS (Kraftwerk Kennzeichen System) Power Plant Item Designation System.
· ISA (International Society of Automation)
· Microsoft Office.
· Smart Plant (Intools).
· AVEVA Instrumentation.
· German recommended but not mandatory.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.