Sr.SQL Developer - Data Architect
Nashville or Dallas
SQL developer - data architect will collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business requirements, develops database architectural strategies at the modeling, design, and implementation stages, designs databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability, develops data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures, set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes, develop advanced SQL procedures. Proficient in using MS power platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow, Azure). Experience with SQL, SQL Azure and data architecture with application development. SQL developer role is a hand-on role committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines. Experience working with the business and understanding the business need. Experience working with various quality control tools for automation of test scripts and testing process. Increase productivity of the technology teams' build and delivery cycles, and design system solutions to maximize operational efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Advanced SQL development with strong T-SQL background for development of views, stored procedures
* Strong Query/data Analytics and performance tuning experience
* Problem solving with customers to provide first level application support
* Proactively identify opportunities and implement enhancements to improve system and business processes to support the goals and objectives
* SQL Server data modeling and schema enhancement
* SSRS Report development and optimization
* SSRS to Power BI migration
* Develop ETL and data warehousing solutions with the Microsoft Azure and SQL Server products and services
* Stored procedure development, maintenance, and enhancement
* Database server configuration and maintenance
* Create detailed technical specifications, change, and release documentation for assigned ETL projects
* Ensure data integrity, performance quality, and resolution of data load failures
* Extracting data from multiple sources, manipulating and validating
* Database performance, integrity, security
* Ensure compliance with standard SOX guidelines and established framework.
* Maintain a strong business, and technology understanding and awareness of trends, opportunities, and issues.
* Stay on the cutting edge of technology, Data Science, and Machine Learning Engineering
* Develop new and/or maintain existing documentation to satisfy typical needs ranging from user training to compliance documentation.
Minimum Required Experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience including greenfield implementation/version upgrades
* Commercial cloud computing experience (e.g.Azure,…)
* Extensive knowledge of Microstrategy, information technology and data analysis
* Strong grasp of different SDLC methodologies
* Hands-on experience with coding, testing methodologies, test strategies and developing manual and test automation scripts.
* Excellent oral and written communication skill
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36491