Petroplan is accepting resumes for a Sr. Mechanical Technician.
This is a contract located in Houston, TX
Responsibilities and requirements are as follow:
- Under general direction, participates in planning and conducts tests on materials, components, sub assemblies, and tools.
- Apply working knowledge of test procedures and techniques.
- Debugs complex test setup problems and troubleshoots tools and equipment. Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Participates in planning and conducts assembly of components for prototype tools and for tests.
- Apply working knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Documents assembly procedures and techniques.
- Acquires parts for prototypes; solicits help from and provides help to manufacturing as necessary; and assists in release of new designs into production.
- Apply working knowledge of materials, components, and their application. Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes. Assists in handling field problems to maintain and improve products and services.
- Occasionally travels to offsite locations to assemble, test, repair, and operate equipment.
- Job tasks impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of an Associate's degree in a related field of science and 3 years in a technician role or through 5 years of experience working in a related technician, manufacturing, and/or field operations capacity.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36412