Petroplan is currently accepting applications for a Sr. Project Engineer to join a market leading Oil Field Service company.
This Contract will be located in Houston, TX
Prospective candidates will be responsible for supportting the Project Manager to ensure that project performance, consistency and compliance to the project charter and project execution plan is maintained as committed.
Other requirements include:
- Responsible for the HF Alky unit safety system additions and FCC/Crude unit Equipment Refurbishment activities as well as other activities as assigned by the Project Manager to accomplish the project objectives through engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and pre-commissioning activities.
- The Project Engineer will be required to interact with internal and external stakeholders of the project and exercise the necessary leadership to help ensure the project is completed on schedule and within budget, while maintaining the safety and operational integrity of personnel and facilities.
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience in project and construction engineering associated with the execution of Brownfield upgrading oil & gas refining, petrochemical project with TIC > $200MM
- Experience in Crude and FCC units
- Experience with HF Alky Unit safety systems, water curtain deluge and mitigation.
- Strong understanding of discipline engineering deliverables and activities as well as Project Planning and Controlling
- Knowledge of up-to-date business processes and project management best practices on Major Projects
- Previous experience working in Pre-FEED, FEED and Detailed Design project phases
- Project experience within EPC contractor and Owner's organization.
- Knowledge of specific codes and standards used in the design and construction of downstream facilities
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36071