Reporting into the East Coast Supply Chain Manager. This job will support the contract management activities within our East Coast Supply Chain Management team, minimizing the company's risks during the development of contractual terms and conditions, supporting those supply contracts, and then supporting contract compliance.
- Business Partner Relationship Management (BPRM).
- Contract Management.
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
- Industry Acumen.
- Supplier Analysis, Screening and Selection.
- Supply Chain Management Foundation.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Contractor Performance Measurement (KPIs).
- Business Unit (BU) Operational Knowledge; and
- Supplier Integration.
Skills/Experience Desirable for This Assignment
- 2-5 years' experience in Contract Management and Supply Chain Management with increasing responsibilities in various management roles.
- Support contract management objectives to the annual objectives for the East Coast business unit and the company's enterprise.
- Support development in the supply contract utilizing approved contract templates.
- Develop tools outlining the company's responsibilities in the contract to all relevant parties.
- Provide feedback to the SCM Manager with regards to negotiated outcomes as to acceptance within the corporate environment.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support to internal customers with regards to contract management activities.
- Report all contract compliance discrepancies, highlighting repeat offences, to the SCM Manager.
- Respond to, and if appropriate escalate, all internal and external contract inquires.
- Resolve issues escalated by users and / or suppliers as it relates to contract management and provide recommended solutions for issues requiring SCM Manager support.
- Manage the contract change request process when triggered.
- Monitor contract expiry, notifying the SCM Manager with sufficient notice in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage the contract close-out process for the respective supply contracts.
- Manage the warranty claim process.
- Monitor company performance related to contract terms.
- Monitor supplier performance related to contract terms.
- Participate in supplier relationship management activities when requested; and
- Provide historical information related to a supplier(s) contract compliance and performance to the appropriate resources during the sourcing process.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.