Reporting to the LET Heat Trace/Fabric Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible to review and update Electrical Heat Trace documentation, and when required plan work scopes that will be executed during the planned Life Extension Turnaround for Terra Nova in 2022.
- Identify, review and mark-up Electrical Heat Trace iso's and circuit diagrams
- Include design changes to remove temporary repairs, update heat trace material types, review and incorporate safety critical element changes to Electrical Heat Trace documentation
- Ensure design changes minimize duplication to other LET Electric Heat Trace scopes
- Update Electric Heat Trace iso's bill of materials for incorporation into the drydock master material take off
- Review project legacy changes to P&ID's for impact to Electrical Heat Trace documentation
- Populate and manage documentation register to track progress of design changes
- Maintain visibility of all changes to documentation packages from concept to final issue
- Liaison with Document Control for retrieval and problem resolution of working files
- Ensure mark-ups align with documentation drafting procedure from concept to final issue
- Work with LET drafting/planning to assist in the resolution of design related issues
- Formal certification (diploma/degree) in electrical discipline
- Experience with an offshore oil and gas environment. Minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience designing Electric Heat Trace systems in industrial environment
- Experience working with P&IDs, Single Line Diagrams and Electrical Heat Trace isometrics
- Experience with Hazardous Area Environments, Equipment Certifications and common installation practices
- Experience planning work activities within a computerized maintenance software system would be an asset
- Experience with MS Office, Navis Works Freedom, Change Advise Notice/Construction Change Notice would be an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines with strong decision-making skills
- Possess solid leadership and communication skills to interact with all functions and levels of leadership
- Understand complex processes, and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
- Work is office based for approximately 2-3 months.
- 40 hour work week
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.