Reporting to the LET Heat Trace/Fabric Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible for investigating and planning Electrical Heat Trace work scopes that will be executed during the planned Life Extension Turnaround for Terra Nova in 2022.
- Review SAP notifications and populate work orders to articulate most viable solution to problem
- Review and assemble all supporting documents, drawings and procedures for work scope execution
- Populate SAP work order with activities, resources and materials
- Create Work Instructions from SAP work orders via WORD for issue to Dry Dock Vendor
- Work with LET/project engineering to assist in the resolution of planning related items
- Perform warehouse verification of materials/tooling
- Formal certification in electrical discipline
- Experience with an offshore oil and gas environment. Minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience planning work activities within a computerized maintenance software system
- Experience working with P&IDs, Single Line Diagrams, Electric Heat Trace and Piping Isometrics
- Experience with Hazardous Area Environments, Equipment Certifications and common installation practices
- Experience with MS Office, Navis Works Freedom, Electronic Document Management System, and SAP would be an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines with strong decision-making skills
- Possess solid leadership and communication skills to interact with all functions and levels of leadership
- Understand complex processes, and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
- Work is office based for approximately 2-3 months.
- 40 hour work week
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.