Reporting to the LET Heat Trace / Fabric Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible for evaluating and planning fabric maintenance work scopes that will be executed during the projected Life Extension Turnaround for Terra Nova FPSO in 2022.
- Review SAP notifications, work orders, and inspection reports, and populate SAP work orders to develop most effective/efficient plan
- Assemble and mark up all supporting documents and drawings
- Create documentation for chemical screening of new materials required for fabric maintenance
- Create material masters for new materials
- Complete and monitor External Services Requests for call-offs for external services
- Populate SAP work orders with activities, resources and materials
- Where required act as point of contact with vendors during the work scope planning phase
- Work with project team to support planning of all fabric maintenance activities, including that related to heat tracing of piping and pressure vessels
- Work together with other subject matter expert (SME) planners to develop fully planned work scopes
- Assemble/File/Print completed work order packages electronically and paper copies where required
- Prepare permits with all supporting documentation for work execution related to the project
- Participate in health, environmental, and safety policies and procedures
- Certification/Diploma in a field related to fabric maintenance and/or a combination of experience
- Experience with offshore oil and gas facilities. Minimum 5 years' related experience
- Experience planning work activities within a computerized maintenance software system
- Experience with P&IDs, Piping & Electrical Heat Trace Isometrics, and Mechanical Documents
- Experience with pipe and pressure vessel insulation, coatings systems, scaffolding and access requirements, in an industrial/construction environment
- Experience reading and interpreting piping drawings, heat trace drawings, specifications and procedures
- Experience in estimation of hours for scaffolding/access, industrial insulation, and coating systems
- Experience with MS Office, Document Management, SAP systems and PTW (permit to work) would be an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines
- Possess strong coordination & communication skills to interact with all functions & levels of the team
- Understand complex processes, and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
- Strong understanding of work scopes related to coating systems, insulation systems, scaffolding and access systems, piping, heat trace, and confined space entry work
- Work is office based for approximately 2-3 months.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.