Reporting to the LET Heat Trace/Fabric Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible for updating Electrical Heat Trace documentation for use in work scopes that will be executed during the planned Life Extension Turnaround for Terra Nova in 2022.
- Review and update documentation packages via AutoCAD
- Update drafting progress in a document register
- Maintain visibility of all changes to documentation packages from concept to final issue
- Liaison with Document Control for retrieval, problem resolution and issuance of working files
- Implement a drafting procedure to manage documentation packages from concept to final issue
- Work with LET planning/engineering to assist in the resolution of drafting related items
- Formal certification in Computer Aided Drafting
- Experience manipulating AutoCAD files for re-issue for construction purposes
- Experience converting TIFF to DWG file format with a computerized software system
- Experience working with P&IDs, Circuit Diagrams, Electric Heat Trace and Piping Isometrics
- Experience with Hazardous Area Environments, Equipment Certifications and common installation practices
- Experience with oil and gas environment
- Experience retrieving/issuing documentation via an Electronic Document Management System
- Experience with MS Office, Navis Works Freedom, Change Advise Notice/Construction Change Notice would be an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines with strong decision-making skills
- Possess solid leadership and communication skills to interact with all functions and levels of leadership
- Understand complex processes, and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
- Work is office based for approximately 2-3 months.
- 40 hour work week
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.