Reporting to the Turnover Manager, SSP TO Support will support all aspects relating to turnover throughout all phases of the Subsea Project for Terra Nova in 2021/2022.
- Supports project turnover kickoff meetings, and completion/Turnover meetings with the Contractor/Vendor
- Ensures Contractor/Vendor delivers system/part system to redline list, tag exhibit list, etc.
- Provides support on document upload into Completions Management System (CMS)
- Reviews final punch items in CMS
- Reviews Turnover documentation for completeness and expedite review by FE/QA and regulators as required
- Ensures timely review of Turnover documentation and facilitates sign off MC/TCCC, and HCCC handover packages
- Maintain database content to ensure that all engineering/scope changes are captured
- Assist Teams with CMS usage and/or troubleshooting
- Assists with population of database with validated tagged equipment, asset data, project documents, project schedule etc.
- Assists with ensuring CMS data is configured to meet project specific requirements
- Formal certification (relevant degree, technology diploma or trade certificate)
- Experience with an offshore oil and gas environment. Minimum 2-5 years' experience
- Experience with Turnover processes
- Experience with Completions Management Systems
- Experience planning work activities within a computerized maintenance software system
- Experience working with P&IDs and Piping Isometrics
- Experience with MS Office and SAP would be an asset Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines with strong decision- making skills
- Possess solid leadership and communication skills to interact with all functions and levels of leadership
- Understand complex processes, and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
- Work location will initially be based in St. John's, NL, progressing to a dry dock facility in Europe, potential requirements to travel offshore NL.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.