Reporting to the ALE Operations Manager, the TO Manager has overall accountable for the management of the TO team throughout all phases of the Life Extension Turnaround for Terra Nova in 2021/2022.
- Overall accountability for driving safety culture within the Turnover Team to meet or exceed LET2022 Project Safety Targets
- Overall accountability for safe and efficient execution of LET 2022 Project Turnover activities
- Overall accountability for LET 2022 Project Turnover processes, procedures, and readiness
- Overall accountability for CMS Turnover Process development and execution
- Overall responsibility for Turnover activities in Drydock and Phase 3 between DDC MC and CSU as well as Turnover between CSU and RFO
- Responsible to ensure all Turnover documentation meets company Quality Standards as outlined in the LET2022 Quality Management Plan
- Key Management interface with regulatory agency (LR), QA/QC personnel and FE's to ensure defined scopes of work are packaged for Handover to the receiving parties in accordance with standards and regulatory requirements
- Identify risks and opportunities of project execution and commissioning activities to ALE Manager
- Utilize Lessons Learned from previous commissioning projects to improve LET Turnover processes
- Mentor Turnover Team in Turnover and CMS processes
- Formal certification (relevant degree, technology diploma or trade certificate)
- Experience with an offshore oil and gas environment. Minimum 2-5 years' experience
- Experience with Turnover processes
- Experience with Completions Management Systems
- Experience planning work activities within a computerized maintenance software system
- Experience working with P&IDs and Piping Isometrics
- Experience with MS Office and SAP would be an asset Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines with strong decision- making skills
- Possess solid leadership and communication skills to interact with all functions and levels of leadership
- Understand complex processes, and strive to develop and implement continuous improvement and creative process enhancements
- Work location will initially be based in St. John's, NL, progressing to a dry dock facility in Europe, potential requirements to travel offshore NL.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.