Living Quarters Lead
This is a long term 1 year contract with a large Oil and Gas Company based in on-site in Marystown, NFLD. They are looking for an individual with a great work ethic and awareness of EHS Practices. If this is you, apply now!
* Demonstrate leadership of EHS initiatives: participation in the behavioral based safety program and demonstrate proactive safety intervention
* Provide oversight on the LQC and Ancillaries Contractor(s) EIT fabrication and construction activities. Report schedule progress.
* Review and approve the LQC and Ancillaries Contractor(s) EIT installation and construction procedures for conformance to specification and good practice
* Inspect procured materials for conformance to specifications
* Conduct in-process reviews of EIT installation
* Liaise with the Certifying Authority on-site Representative
* Verify quality of the electrical and instrumentation installation. Witness testing. Verify the quality of the completed work and sign off MCCRs
* Proactively solve issues and develop work-arounds with the LQC and Ancillaries Contractor(s) during fabrication and construction
* Review LQC and Ancillaries Contractor(s) red-line mark-ups of AFC drawings
* Assist Cost Specialist in assessing LQC and Ancillaries Contractor(s) change requests
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
* 15 years of experience in the installation of EIT and oversight of contractors
* Demonstrated awareness and proactive approach to EHS
* Extensive experience and understanding of project execution practices, including engineering, fabrication, and construction
* Permit to Work Training
* Construction Safety Training including CSE, Working at Heights, Energy Isolation, and SIMOPS
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills (written, oral, and computer)
* Demonstrated ability to work with and supervise trades and technicians
* Ability to recognize and resolve conflict
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
* Red Seal Certification in Electrical/Instrumentation
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32783