Document Control Analyst
Contract: 2 years
Location: St. John's, NL
- Interface with clients to manage documents and records for East Coast business clients according to documentation and records management standards, procedures and protocols
- Populate the electronic document and records management system including technical and non-technical documents
- Initiative electronic workflows
- Ensure the document and records management standards, processes and procedures are understood
- Respond to requests for information by performing request analysis and investigation both internally and externally
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory environment in East Coast
- Provides guidance to the East Coast Business teams on matters relating to document management
- Run reports to provide statistical and general documentation/record information to clients
- Diploma/Degree in information management or similar
- 10 years engineering, vendor document control and records management experience; preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to develop and maintain document and records management standards, processes and procedures taking into consideration client feedback
- Understanding of document and records numbering and coding procedures and the inherent intelligence contained within document/record numbers
- Working knowledge and understanding of electronic and physical information workflow and life cycles
- Experience dealing with suppliers of goods and services with respect to documentation deliverables
- Knowledge of document management systems. Documentum would be an asset.
- Adaptability to changing priorities, ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent requests
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive teamwork approach with cross-functional partnership and collaborative approach
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33169