Our client, a leading owner/operator Oil & Gas organization is looking to add a Turnaround & Maintenance Planning Lead to their team. This is a 1 year independent contract based in St. John's, NL.
Working within the Production Operations Team, the Maintenance and Turnaround Planner is responsible for all planned maintenance work to support the FPSO; the weekly maintenance plan, Yearly Turnarounds, as well as material and resource planning to facilitate this work scope. The Maintenance and Turnaround Planner will provide leadership and determine priorities in conjunction with the Maintenance Superintendent for the maintenance planning team.
* Work closely with maintenance, engineering, procurement, and operations personnel to set maintenance/Turnaround priorities and resolve execution issues
* Coordinate with the Procurement Department to ensure all required spares, material, and service contracts are in place to execute the work order scope
* Identifying outage orders that can be completed swiftly during opportune times by preparing job-packs for implementation at the first opportune time
* Development of the turnaround plan from inception to completion of the event
* Perform periodic auditing of maintenance procedures and practices
* Monitor the two-week plan ensuring that all operational and maintenance activities are carried out in a planned, efficient, safe, and environmentally responsible manner
* Work closely with onshore and offshore personnel to identify support issues and implement continuous improvement opportunities
* Input, analyze, monitor and assist in the management of the PM/PDM process in SAP
* Manages and motivates team within department and acts as a Turnaround champion for the organization's policies and procedures
* Ensure the Turnaround processes and work activities are executed in compliance with the organization's policy, procedures to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
* Implement actions to optimize planning processes to improve performance and attain efficiency
* 10 years of Oil and Gas Industry experience
* Journeyman or technologist designation
* Primavera P6 knowledge and exposure
* Basic Survival training and H2S Alive
* Having a P.Eng. would be considered an asset
* PMP designation is highly desirable as well
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33546