Technical experience within Subsea Systems (mainly XTs and Subsea Production Systems plus Structures, and SURF) in Deepwater Developments in all the project phases (design, tender, construction/testing and installation).
Main Responsibilities and Activities (as listed but not limited to the following):
· Support to Production and Operations team
- Provide engineering and project execution support for existing equipment,
- Define execution for the subsea intervention plan and coordinate the execution offshore.
- Actively work in creating and building on the knowledge of subsea intervention,
- Develop task plans for subsea project,
· Design of the facilities:
- safe design of the facilities compliant with the company policies and international standards & regulations
- design ensuring operability, maintainability and reliability of the facilities
- overall coordination and consistency of project activities: coordination of interfaces
· Overall control of project schedule
· Overall control of project costs:
- preparation of budget
- follow-up of commitments, expenses and cost forecast
· Respect of statutory requirements
· Management of contractors
· Prepare close-out report and lesson learnt sessions for all work executed offshore.
Qualification & Experience:
MSc. Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, with 5 to 10 years relevant experience
in the oil and gas industry
Experienced working on subsea intervention projects, familiarity with work class ROV operations
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36329