- Lead risk and change management activities for subsea scope. Ensure risks are understood and owned by the Subsea and Region Operations teams.
- Prepare Well BoD's, programs, risk control measures as per subsea defined process and practice requirements
- Lead HAZID / HAZOP sessions as required to ensure safe execution of subsea activity
- Perform Audits, Leadership Field Inspections, and Oversight/Verification at Vendor facilities and offshore
- Proactive ownership of the relationship with all stakeholders - Wells, drilling, completions and interventions teams, as well as key Vendors.
- Lead well design and construction input as it relates to subsea scope
- Define and deliver equipment operational requirements, including all interfaces between rig/vessel, vendors and tooling.
- Work with Rig engineering and rig team to ensure all rig/vessel upgrade requirements are identified to handle and deploy Subsea Completion/intervention equipment efficiently and modifications completed on time to meet schedule.
- Mobilise to the wellsite to perform Subsea supervisor role as and when the demand required. No more than 20% of work.
- Develop and manage vendor resource plans to support offshore activities
- Deliver success of the subsea tree, completion installation & well intervention activities, which is defined by safe, reliable, and competitive execution within operational performance targets.
- Manage costs and implement continuous improvement strategies.
- Respond to operational requirements, vendor quality issues, and vendor performance management.
- For non-SPS vendors, ensure they deliver Scope of Supply requirements for Rig/intervention activities.
- Monitor and manage performance thru ESQ2 system and building enduring management relationships within Vendors
- Provide input and feedback to vendor PRM's
- Support training and development of all personnel, helping to build enduring capability.
- Engage with other Regional and Centralized Subsea teams to drive development, share lessons, monitor performance and drive continuous improvement plans
- Drive Efficiency, Standardization and Simplification within the Subsea discipline.
- Support the overall Subsea Wells Technical Plan and SPA for individual elements.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Offshore Engineering (or equivalent)
- 10 years' experience in subsea production systems and intervention equipment.
- Excellent understanding of Drilling, Completion, and Intervention activities and related open water subsea activities.
- Demonstration and track record of Safety and Operational Leadership.
- Excellent communication skills (English) both written and verbal and ability to effectively interface across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience influencing multi-discipline project teams and contractors
- Detailed understanding of API 6A , API17D, API-RP17G, ISO 13628-7
- Familiar in agile methods and open to try new ways of working.
- Awareness of subsea well capping and containment requirements and familiar with source control response planning.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35854