Instrument and Control Construction Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Instrument & Control Construction Engineer to work with a leading operator. The construction engineer will be responsible for the overall delivery of Instrumentation & Control (I&C) installation/construction across the topsides platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead, by example, with regards to company's HSE policy.
- Fulfil the role of focal-point for I&C installation/construction, providing ongoing construction input to Engineering disciplines, during design for both Greenfield and Brownfield scopes of work.
- Actively participate in construction-related decisions; collaborate with PCM to provide a discipline perspective to schedules, design deliverables, materials purchases, materials delivery configuration and sequence (ie: through canal-network), as well as development of any required subcontracts.
- Interface with Design and Fabrication Contractors to ensure constructability input is being actively considered and implemented for I&C equipment and related packages.
- Input to Build-It-Clean programs, including all associated construction preservation procedures for I&C equipment.
- Provide all necessary technical input to Construction Execution Plan, Mechanical Completion Plan, Construction Work Package Plan (CWPP) and Construction Site Surveillance Plan.
- Support the development and implementation of project modernisation and transformation solutions across the construction discipline.
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
Skills and Experience
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience of I&C installation/construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
- Deep understanding of Construction Defined Practice and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31284