Are you a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude?
Do you have high attention to detail?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our team based in Guildford. This role will involve carrying out day to day credit control duties including collecting cash on the global debtors ledger, across multiple currencies. You will also have exposure to reporting and reconciling key accounts.
You will receive training and development from an experienced credit controller and quickly have responsibility for your own accounts.
- Proactively manage debt collection for a worldwide multi-currency ledger
- Issue monthly statements and copy invoices where necessary
- Resolution of queries to facilitate payments from customers to bring payment into line with terms
- Liaise & communicate with internal departments as required in order to maintain an accurate position on customer accounts
- Prioritise and manage challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and identify accounts that will require special attention
- Maintaining the query log daily - Assist the P&R team in reducing the number of queries, by spotting trends and improving areas of weakness.
- Maintaining the unallocated cash on both the Supplier/Customer accounts
Knowledge and skills required
- Proficiency with Excel
- A collaborative and positive attitude
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong compliance and control mentality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum A-level qualification
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience of portal submissions is desirable
- Experience with Sales Ledgers & credit control is desirable
- Experience working with multiple currencies would be desirable
If you are interested in this role, we would love to speak to you. Please email your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH358