HR Administrator - varied generalist role - Guildford
Petroplan are looking for a HR Administrator to join a very busy HR team based in Guildford. The position will report into the Global HR Manager and will provide administrative support for our UK and other international offices. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to start a career in HR, there will be exposure to a variety of HR processes which this person can being very involved in.
You will have responsibility for:
- Producing all standard correspondence for employees
- Ensuring the HR system is up to date and accurate at all times
- Recording staff sickness
- Assisting with on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Supporting the HR Manager in organising training courses
- Drafting company-wide communication documents
- Manage the HR email account
- Responding to reference requests for past employees.
Key attributes - you will:
- have some experience in an administrative role
- have an excellent eye for detail, good proof reading skills and presentation and overall high work standards
- have excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise effectively
- have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some HR or recruitment experience would be preferable but not essential
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to [email protected]
Applicants will need to have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH327