Petroplan are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team. We are global recruitment business within the energy industry, we are devoted to providing exceptional talent solutions to our global clients. We operate across six continents via several legal entitles and trade in multiple currencies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and would like a role with a global remit.
- Assist in the rollout of our online timesheet portal to all new clients as well as transition existing clients over to the new system
- Monitor and assist in maintaining quality of master data on our accounting and processing systems
- Close collaboration with the senior recruitment and support managers to ensure exceptional service standards are maintained
- Coordinate with the Payroll team to resolve queries and deliver the correct resolution within set timeframes
- Ensure all payroll processes are compliant - raise any red flags as soon as they become apparent, by regularly performing compliance reviews on existing processes to reduce exposure
- Oversee and submit PAYE payrolls in multiple regions
- Ad hoc operational and financial tasks /projects relating to Payroll and Revenue
- Support the Payroll and Revenue Manager
You will have:
- Previous industry experience
- A passion for providing excellent levels of customer service
- Previous exposure to payroll procedures including PAYE and National Insurance implications
- Open to change and continually striving to improve performance and offer an exceptional customer experience
Please be aware that for this position, sponsorship is not available, so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Lauren Harris at [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.