We are currently supporting our client, a gloabal energy sector EPC company in their search for a Recruitment Advisor.
The position will be based in their Surrey offices on a full-time staff basis.
They will be required to contribute to the Talent Acquisition strategy for employees and contingent workforce that enables our UK business to provide technical and professional resources to our customers in a highly responsive way. The role will report to the Recruitment Business Partner. This role is a hands-on position and will be responsible for sourcing, scheduling, interviewing and the employment processes to deliver the right resources at the required time.
- Assist with strategic hiring, understanding both the market and core business requirements from workforce planning to improve recruitment performance measures
- Work closely with the hiring managers to deliver their recruitment needs - current and future
- Support the aims of the regional ED & I Strategy in respect of Talent Acquisition
- Support the Graduate Hiring strategy, working where necessary with external third parties
- Support Recruitment Business Partner in deploying best practice to hiring managers apply best practice assessment, interview and selection methods including, but not limited to, accountability for legal compliance, minimizing risks and striving for achievement of diversity aspirations
- Understand KPIs and contribute to the recruitment team's performance metrics such as time to fill, source of hire and other recruitment related KPIs
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports
- Utilise and manage tools (job boards) and third parties (manpower agencies) as appropriate. Leverages what is already in place and introduces enhancements as appropriate
- Maintain strong working relationships with recruitment agencies, the energy sector community, organisations, HR and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Ensure that recruitment best practices, are compliant with relevant legislation and following the company process and procedure which will include ensuring candidates are hired with the necessary levels of background checks
- Actively look for opportunities that will maximise diversity of new hires joining the division. Identify new attraction methods that will expand our pool of potential candidates
- Manage delivery of service in line with business priority and budgets
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities with cost-effective solutions that deliver effective recruitment services and value for money
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Significant recruitment experience in energy is essential
- Proficient in LinkedIn sourcing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, ATS Systems and developing reports
- Experience in managing recruitment campaigns
- Strong at building relationships both within the organisation and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating, and hiring staff and contingent workers
- Experienced in developing recruitment reports
- A focus and dedicated approach to providing effective customer service
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality with a strong understanding and adherence to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- Demonstrated cross-cultural competencies
- The ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.