We're currently looking for an Experienced Maintenance Manager for a Refinery in Sweden
- You are a senior Engineer.
- You have a Master of Science degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and many years of experience as Maintenance Manager from working within the process or oil refining industry. Experience from other branch can also be relevant.
- You have at least a fifteen years experience as a manager and experience of upper management.
- You communicate fluently in English and Swedish.
- You have a strong commitment to process and personal safety. You have a documented record of implemented maintenance improvements.
- You are interested in- and have the ability to develop other people, organization and implement new technology.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- To do well in this position you need to be self-reliant, analytic, and accurate, have the ability to work independently as well as in teams, sometimes under time constraints. You are structured and result oriented with strong communication skills. You should have a drive for results, a concern for doing a good job.
Nature of the job:
- That the refinery's facilities are maintained by the workshops' resources with effective methods so that the planned availability can be maintained.
- To work with preventive, corrective and development for all equipment within area of responsibility.
- Lead the Maintenance organisation at the refinery.
- Be responsible for ensuring that subordinate staff have the necessary skills and instructions to be able to take independent responsibility and carry out their tasks towards set goals.
- Be responsible for ensuring safety and working conditions for subordinate staff and for work environment and self-control work in their own area.
- Be responsible for necessary and targeted competence development within their own area of responsibility. Manages training and training of subordinate staff. Decide for education within a given framework.
- Be responsible for applying established personnel policy within the own organization.
- Re-prioritize and adapt organization to existing operating conditions, and take the necessary action in the event when required.
- Prepare budgets for own business area. Suggest improvements to procedures and tools within the department.
- Hold regular Appraisal with subordinate staff.
- Initiate and drive improvements in your own organization. Develops and documents its own group's working methodology.
Maintenance Manager should also
- Actively work for quality and environmental improvement tasks even outside the direct area of responsibility.
- Prepare budget, check budget outcomes for the mechanical technical service group and propose investment budget for the Nynäshamns refinery.
- Be in overall responsibility for the process "Maintaining Facilities / Maintain Assets" at Nynäshamn's refinery.
- Responsible that maintenance is performed in a cost-effective manner from preparation, planning to execution within the agreed time and quality framework.
- Responsible for monitoring that the workshops' preventive maintenance is carried out according to schedule and, where appropriate, to propose re-prioritization of work placement.
- Working environment requirement is described in a separate document.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35650