- Organize and supervise the safe operation of the plant (site rules, safety regulations, shift plan, shift log, etc.) from system turnover from erection until PAC by arrangement with the COM LE
- Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the operation of the specified systems by arrangement with the COMM & COM LE
- Oversees readings and makes observations to detect any equipment problems and takes actions to correct those problems
- Advise the COM LE of any information that could influence the commissioning time schedule and/or the commissioning staff planning
- Perform operation per the specifications and engineering documents, considering the safety instructions, environmental protection measures and local regulations
- Responsible for safe operation of equipment within his/her scope of work defined by the COMM & COM LE
- Manage, supervise and co-ordinate personnel assigned to him/her
- Maintaining a logbook according to the instructions by the COMM
- Keep a diary to record daily work, occurrences, problems, special information, etc. plus a list of pending items
- Prefer with Licensed Operator with Operator of Boiler (Category A/B)
Qualification & Education Requirements: -
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have Operator of Boiler (Category A/B) Licensed
- Active English communication
- Preferable Mandarin speaking
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.